COVID – 19 Level 1
PEOPLE WITH ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS ARE ASKED NOT ENTER THE CENTRE.
- Everyone entering the Centre is asked to apply hand sanitiser when they arrive.
- Everyone should apply hand sanitiser again before leaving the Centre.
- Two hand sanitiser dispensers are located in the foyer and one on the wall in front of the seating area.
- Users of the Centre are encouraged to download the NZ Covid Tracer app and scan in on arrival at the Centre.
- The Health Department QR Code for the Centre is displayed in the foyer.
The calendar below details all bookings of the Centre. Unless specified all bookings shown provide the user with exclusive use of the entire Centre.
Bookings of the Centre will not be accepted closer than 2 hours before the scheduled start time.
If you hover over or click a particular booking you will see what time that booking starts and finishes and details if the booking is not for all three lanes*.
*Approved and qualified coaches who are charging for their services are able to book a lane for their coaching sessions, fees apply. When this happens the Availability Calendar will specify which lane has been booked. The other lanes will be available for other users.
For inquiries regarding the Centre email Trevor Hammond on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone him on 0204 006 3236.