It is essential all Centre users follow the Conditions of use. Breaches of the conditions may lead to deactivation of the user’s access card and/or cancellation of future bookings.
Use of the Centre is monitored by CCTV. This includes but is not limited to, monitoring start and finish times and checking that the maximum allowed number of people are using Casual, 6 and 12 Month Access Cards on each use of the Centre.
Accessing the Centre
When Access Card Holders present their card at the card reader the door will unlock for five seconds to allow them to open the door and enter the Centre. If the door is not opened within five seconds it will re-lock and the access card will need to presented at the reader again. Once the card holder is in the Centre the door will close, lock and remain locked.
Users of the Centre cannot manually unlock the door and leave it unlocked. In the event any members of a group do not enter the Centre with the Access Card Holder or leave the Centre and return later will need to press the doorbell button, located above the card reader, to advise that they have arrived. The door can then be unlocked by someone in the Centre using the door release button, located in front of the viewing area, or someone can go to the door and open it. When the door closes it will re-lock.
The door can be opened manually from the inside by anyone at any time.
The door to the Centre is not to be propped ope or left ajar. People arriving at the Centre after the Access Card Holder for an event has entered are required to ring the doorbell to be provided with access to the Centre.
Access Card Holders are responsible to ensure access to the Centre using the door release button or opening the door is only provided to members of their group/booking. Access Card Holders or members of their group/booking providing access to the Centre to anyone not authorised to be in or use the Centre will be held responsible for the actions of those people. This responsibility includes, but is not limited to, any payment due for use of the Centre and any damage caused to the Centre or equipment by those people.
Any group or person that props the front door open or leaves it ajar will be held responsible for all people who enter the Centre while the door is propped open. This responsibility includes, but is not limited to, payment due for use of the Centre and any damage caused to the Centre or equipment by those people.
Access Card Holders are required to check the door has locked when they leave the Centre.
Diary. All Casual, 6 and 12 Month Limited Hour Access Card Holders are required to write their name and the start and finish times of each use of the Centre on the appropriate page of the Diary located on the table beside the viewing area.
Causal and other users paying when they use the Centre.
There are two options available for paying to use the Centre. Payment must be made on the day of use of the Centre.
- The preferred payment method is by bank transfer. The Trust’s ANZ account number is 01 0771 0090876 00. Please ensure you put the Access Card Holder’s name in the reference field and note in the Diary that you are paying by bank transfer.
- Payment by cash. Write your name and where applicable user group, and the date on one of the envelopes provided, put your payment in the envelope and place it in the box on the table. Please do not put money in the box without it being put in a completed envelope.
Use of the Centre after bookings
Where someone is waiting to use the Centre, groups are expected to leave the practice area immediately at the completion time of their booking. Where no one is waiting to use the Centre, groups are expected to leave the practice area within 15 minutes of the completion of their booking time.
Anyone intending to use the Centre at the completion of a booking must have an Access Card. They must scan their card at the card reader when they commence their use of the Centre and comply with the conditions, including payment, of that Card. In the event this requirement is not met any use of the Centre after the completion of a booking will be charged to the person/group who made the booking.
- Access Card Holders or the person/organisation making a booking(s) are responsible for all payments required for using the Centre.
- Access Card Holders or the person who has made a booking or a representative of the person/organisation who has made a booking are responsible to immediately report any damage or breakages to the Centre or the equipment in the Centre to Trevor Hammond.
- Access Card Holders or the person/organisation who has made a booking or a representative of the person/organisation who has made a booking are responsible to ensure the good conduct of all those using the Centre, including spectators.
- Access Card Holders or the person/organisation who has made a booking or a representative of the person/organisation who has made a booking are responsible for their own health and safety as well as all those in their group/booking.
- All persons using the Centre must take all reasonable precautions for their safe use of the Centre.
- Access Card Holders or the person/organisation that have made a booking will be held responsible and liable for the cost of any damage caused to the the fittings, fixtures and equipment in the Centre through any wilful act or act of negligence, whether intentional of otherwise, including but not limited to, not adhering to these Conditions and/or the Notices and Signs displayed in the Centre.
- In addition to being liable for the actual costs incurred by the Trust to have damage to the Centre repaired, as detailed in the above paragraph, Access Card Holders or the person/organisation that have made a booking will also incur a charge for the time spent by the Trust having to attend the Centre to assess damage and oversee necessary repairs.
- A responsible person aged 16 or over must be in attendance at all times when the Centre is in use.
- Any person found to have wilfully damaged any Trust property or equipment or removed any Trust property or equipment, including but not limited to, bowling and pitching machine balls, will be banned from using the Centre. Depending on the severity of any act further action may be taken by the Trust.
- No food including gum is allowed inside the netted area.
- No spiked or studded footwear is to be worn in the Centre.
- All grass and dirt must be removed from shoes before they are worn in the Centre.
- Only the balls provided are to be used in the bowling and pitching machines. Return all balls to the respective boxes on completion of each session.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the Centre
- Do not swing or lean on the netting.
- Place all rubbish in the bin provided.
- A $20 charge will be made for any lost or damaged Access Cards.
- Access cards remain the property of Trentham Sports Centre Trust.
- When no longer required please return access cards to the Trust. Cards can be left in the box on the table beside the viewing area or contact Trevor Hammond to arrange for the card to be returned.
- All costs incurred in the recovery of overdue funds, including but not limited to debt recovery collection costs up to 40.35%, late payment penalties and legal fees may also be added to the balance of monies owing.
Any questions, contact Trevor Hammond on 0204 006 3236 or email him at email@example.com.