Group Booking Rates
- Adult Groups – $75 per hour
- College Groups – $55 per hour
- Primary/Intermediate Groups – $40 per hour
Access Card Rates
- Casual Access Cards – $20 per hour / maximum 4 persons – Pay as you go.
- 6 Month Access Card / maximum 4 persons; 2 hours per week $300; unlimited hours $450. Payable in full at the time the card is issued.
- 12 Month Access Card / maximum 4 persons; 2 hours per week $450; unlimited hours $600. Payable in full at the time the card is issued.
- $40 per hour, minimum $80.
* All rates quoted are GST inclusive.
We are unable to accept EFTPOS or credit cards.
Group Bookings must be made and approved by the Trust at least 2 hours before the proposed start time of the booking.
Bookings not utilised, cancelled or postponed at least 2 hours before the scheduled start time will be charged at the rate applicable for the booking.
Group Booking Procedures
- Identify available times on the Availability Calendar.
- Submit your desired dates and times to Trevor Hammond on email@example.com.
- If a booking is accepted it will be recorded on the ‘Availability Calendar’ on the Centre’s website and a confirmation of the booking will be sent.
- Requests for bookings commencing at or before 10 am on any day must be received and be able to be approved by the Trust before 9.00 pm the night before the booking.
- Booking requests will be processed as soon as possible on receipt in the order they are received.
Casual Card Users – Pay as you go.
- Casual Access Cards will only be issued to responsible people aged 18 and over.
- The cost for casual users is $20 per hour for a maximum of 4 persons using one lane. This includes the use, if required and available, of the cricket bowling or softball pitching machines. If no one else is using the Centre you can use the other lanes but you must allow other users who arrive after you to use the other lanes.
- Initially casual users pay $60, which is non-refundable, at which time they are provided with an access card. The $60 covers the first three hours use of the Centre after that payment is required to be made at the time of each use of the Centre.
- The person the Access Card has been issued to is responsible to ensure all conditions of use of the Centre and payment are met.
- Causal Access Card holders cannot book individual lanes. They need to check the Availability Calendar to see if the Centre is available.
- Casual Access Card Holders can use the Centre 24/7 provided there are lanes available.
- To obtain a Casual Access Card contact Trevor Hammond on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a mutually suitable time to meet at the Centre.
6 and 12 Month Access Cards.
- 6 and 12 month Access Cards will only be issued to responsible people aged 18 and over.
- The person who is issued a 6 or 12 Month Access Card or an immediate family member aged 16 years or over must be in attendance at the Centre each time the card is used and remain at the Centre for the duration of each use.
- The person the 6 or 12 Month Access Card has been issued to is responsible to ensure all conditions of use of the Centre are met.
- Maximum of 4 persons to use the Centre per visit.
- 6 and 12 Month Access Cards entitle the card holder the use of one lane although more can be used if they are available. If more than one lane is being used the extra lane must be made available to any other Access Card holders who arrive to use the Centre.
- 6 and 12 Month Access Card holders can use the cricket bowling or softball pitching machines, if available.
- 6 and 12 Month Access Card holders cannot book individual lanes. They need to check the Availability Calendar to see if the Centre is available.
- 6 and 12 Month Access Cards can be used 24/7 provided there are lanes are available.
- Payment is required in full at the time of issue of 6 or 12 Month Access Cards. No refunds will be made.
- Holders of Maximum 2 hour per week cards:
- Weeks commence at 12.00 pm each Monday and finish at 11.59 pm the following Sunday.
- Unused hours in any week cannot be brought forward to future weeks.
- The minimum time for each use of the Centre is one hour.
- Must record their start and finish times of each use in the diary located on the table in the Centre.
- Can use the Centre for longer than 2 hours per week. Any use of the Centre above 2 hours per week must be paid for on the day at the rate of $20 per hour.
To obtain a 6 or 12 month Access Card contact Trevor Hammond on email@example.com to arrange to meet at the Centre at a mutually suitable time.
Accessing the Centre
When Access Card Holders present their card at the card reader the door will unlock for five seconds to allow them to open the door and enter the Centre. If the door is not opened within five seconds it will re-lock and the access card will need to presented at the reader again. Once the card holder is in the Centre the door will close, lock and remain locked.
Users of the Centre cannot manually unlock the door and leave it unlocked. In the event any members of a group do not enter the Centre with the Access Card Holder or leave the Centre and return later they will need to press the doorbell button, located above the card reader, to advise that they have arrived. The door can then be unlocked by someone in the Centre using the door release button, located in front of the viewing area, or someone can go to the door and open it. When the door closes it will re-lock.
Please note: The door can be opened manually from the inside by anyone at any time.
All users of the Centre must adhere to the Conditions of Use of the Centre and all Signs and Notices in the Centre.
Use of the Centre is monitored by CCTV.
All costs incurred in the recovery of overdue funds, including but not limited to debt recovery collection costs up to 40.35%, late payment penalties and legal fees may also be added to the balance of monies owing.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the Centre contact Trevor Hammond on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 4006 3236.